Friday, February 27, 2009

finally~~NONONO!!!!

26o2o9- finally i finish my law assignment. i feel more relax now. but the stress is still there. next week is my management accounting quiz and my malaysian studies' assignment due date. omg.. i'm not even start my assignment yet. haih... have to finish my assignment faster, because my mid term test will be held on the following week. so i have to study ITC, LAW and MC!!! oh... all need to memorizing!!! GOD... please HELP mii!!!
finally it is the day i can go back to penang. i can go back to see my ah kong. he just recover from sickness. i'm very worry about him. but now, i'm not only need to worry my ah kong, but also my best best fren. i worry that he will think negatively and do something that will hurt himself. i never see he act like that before. this is the first time he feel so scared and worried. even during stpm he also never be so scared. his react makes mii more and more worry. every moment i will think of him and feel like want to console him. no matter how much i did, it also won't cover it. so... GOD... please forgive this naive boy and don't let him suffer anymore!!!
i'm really tired, i don't want to be so tired anymore. i need some good rest that can let mii more relax and after that i can face every problem easily. so.. please don't use my rest time to disturb or quarrel with mii. i meed someone to console mii also. i know this few days i spend less time with you. so hope that you can understand mii and not questioning mii!!!
it's the time for mii to go to the bed. so see you guys when i'm updating my blog. good night!!!!

No comments: