Wednesday, August 27, 2008

eXcited for yesterday ---> eXpectation for tomorrow

270808 -- Today is a moody day for mii which I don't have any expectation for today. Yesterday all my frenz say I'm too excited that I did alot of crazy things and always laugh! May be is because of I know that the charming is come from Penang (where come from the same place with mii!haha..) and also he is not younger than mii!!! Now at least I know where he come from and his age, so I'm quite satisfied at this stage. But I really hope that I can know more about him. Haih.. My fren like not so willing to intro him to mii!!! So now I must depend on myself de... Depend on my fren really can die!!! So he also can't depend on mii to teach him!!! Depend on mii you also can die!!!
Tomorrow is the last day for Business Statistic lecture, I hope that charming will attend the class. But usually he will skip before exam wan. Haiz... Tomorrow is the last day means that tomorrow is my last chance to see him in this semester. Next semester he is not longer the 1st year student, he will have 3 months holiday before he doing his start his second year program. That means after 4 months i just can see him because next semester is the short semester for mii where the period for the semester is 2 months. Hey... So LONG man... Really can't wait for it!!!
Charming ah Charming!!!! Do you know that I want to know you??? These few days, mii and my frenz did it so obvious de... Don't know you notice it or not??? Or do you notice mii in class??? Hope that these question I will get the answer soon!!! I will wait the day come!!!

No comments: