Friday, August 22, 2008

feel gUilTy~~dowN***

Today already 230808, but I still haven't start to look at my book!!! Hey...my exam will begin at 020908... ONE MORE WEEK ONLY!!! What happen to mii??? Why I don't have mood to study??? I shouldn't think so much!!! Must work hard in my studies!!! Can't fail in my any single subject!!! If fail then HOW??? RM 1500 leh per subject... I really can't afford it. Too EXPENSIVE for mii!!! haih...
Just left one week!!! How to memorize my Marketing text book??? So thick man!!! At first I really think that Marketing is a very easy subject!!! But now I feel that it's the most difficult subject to mii!!! I really guilty that i didn't do revision for my marketing before. Now last minute de, HOW HOW HOW???? Can anyone teach mii???? Now i Really want to cry... I can't take the pressure!!! Now the pressure I face is MUCH MUCH more than what I faced during my STPM!!! PLS HELP mii my ANGEL!!!
If continue like this, I think my exam sure GONE wan!!! Can't concentrate in what I do then just wait to fail!!! Papa and Mama, sorry!!! I think leelee can't do well in her exam!!! SORRY!!! But then, I will try my best to concentrate in this one week!!! Hope that i can cope it!!! Let's pray for mii!!! sadhu..sadhu..sadhu...

No comments: