Monday, October 20, 2008

bRotheRs???

2010- Already more than 1 month i didn't pose my blog. So today let mii talk about my BROTHERS.

Start from today, I have 3 god brothers. 1 is elder and another 2 is younger god brothers. My elder god brother is called KING. He is my uni frenz. Normally i call him 'koko'. He very 'sayang' mii, and always take care of mii. And I think in the uni, he is the 1 understand mii the most. So, I think I'm very lucky to have this 'koko'.

My 1st younger god brother is AARON (Chee Keat). He is my Heng Ee junior. And now he just 18years old. He call mii jie jie and I call him didi. Funny right???? But I very sayang him oooo... Because he is the 1 I can talk to. No matter what happen, he also will support mii. hehe... I still remember when I know him, he just a form2 boy. That time he looked cute. From the days we mix together, I feel that he is responsible. So, I choose him as the assistant treasurer for the uniform unit we joined. Even though that time the committee all argued with the person they want. Finally I get him as assistant treasurer. Any activity after I graduate, he also tried to invide mii to attend, but really SORRY that I didn't make it!!!SORRY ya didi... Hope that when I go back to Penang, I can go to meet you.

Now is my 2nd younger god brother turn. His name is BRENDAN. He is only 13years old ooo...But he is a clever boy because he study at Chung Ling High School. He looks cute. Because of him,let mii think about when I first know Chee Keat. Their attitude are same at that age, although now Chee Keat has changed a lot. Brendan is a boy that very hardworking and I think his world is very busy. You know what he busy about??? He is busy of his studies. Always tuition... I'm very pity of him because he need to compete with those clever boys in his school. Brendan, now you are too young to think about love problem. Don't think about it first ooo...Study first yaaaa... Next time when you grow up you can find some one that you love.

OK laaaa... I don't know what to write de... So I will update my blog when there is anything happen laaaa....

1 comment:

BrёиDAи said...

ch3ahy3Ayoh....Also got talk about me yarh.....HAha.......English not bad larh.....I where got hardworking........Haha.......Now i so scccaredddd.........Exam......EXAM.......EXam.......Haih....