Tuesday, October 21, 2008

hAppy day become sAd day

211008-Today suppose I should be very happy, because every month 21 is my big day. But then at the early morning, my fren call mii and ask about the class thing. I told him I don't know, but then he said that why I can don't know. He sound like perli mii. I hate that. So I ask him go to check by himself. I'm not willing to help anymore. From that time I'm quite moody ode...

And at night, when I on9, I hit my head. I feel pain. But then you just say 'you are so short also can hit your head ar?' What the hell... You didn't ask mii how just say that. You know, that is really hurt mii? After that you some more say I give you preasure. When I give you preasure? I know you are busy with your test, assignment and exam. So I never ask you to accompany mii. OK.. Then I will only chat with you after I come back.

Actually from the day I came back to KL, I feel damn down. Because when people need mii they just will call mii. If they no need mii, they won't botherr about mii. So I prefer the days I at Penang. But then I never tell anyone including you. So what can I do??? Anyone can tell mii??? So those who treat mii like that, don't treat mii like that again. PLEASE!!!If you can do that, then thanks a lot!!!

No comments: