Thursday, October 30, 2008

tiReD~clean my rOOm

301008 - Today after class, my fren fetch mii go to Jalan Ipoh to eat 'har mee'. But I feel that Penang hokkien mee is much more delicious lo!!! hehe... But anyway, thanks to King for fetching mii there. Thanks koko... Before go to eat 'har mee', we go to see Li Jia's new house. Wow... This house really very very BIG!!!

This whole thing is Li Jia's house, BIG le...

This is my first time I see the structure of house like that. In front got two house and behind there got one. It's really look like hotel. So special neh... hehe... If I have that much money, I just hope that I can have one part of the house. Then really enough for mii already. Wakakaka...

After come back from lunch, I start to do my cleaning work. My room never be cleaned since my last semester break. hehe... Today finally I can't TAHAN... So I take my time to clean all the things. First, I sweep the floor that got many dust and hair. After sweep I just notice that my room's dustpan is missing. Haih... But at this time, my creative is come to my brain. I use my empty biscuit box to be the dustpan. I cut the shape and use it. Clever leh... haha... After swept the floor of course I mop it lo. Actually hard for mii to sweep and mop the floor lo. Because the floor is full of my roommate stuff like shoes, bags, clothes, books and so on. So I have to carry the thing to other ares before i sweep that area. So this take mii a lot of time.

So many shoes le..most are my roommate shoes!!!

After that I wash the toilet. The toilet is so dirty and my roommate didn't wash the pot after use. So I have to help her to wash it. So oily... It cause the toilet become so oily. Hate it!!! The toilet is full of my roommate's stuff also. So I need to take all her things out from the toilet first then just can start to wash. WASH WASH WASH...wash wash wash... Finally I use 2hours to finish all my cleaning work. Har??? Two hours???? My room just that small only, also take mii 2 hours lo!!! So sad... I waste my 2 hours!!! But after the cleaning, my roommate's bed also that messy. Haih... Who can help her to clear all her stuff????

Above: My roommate bed!!!

Below: My bed!!!

After seeing the two pictures, is it feel that there is a big difference leh... So anyone can help mii in solving this problem??? hehe...

Today is really my tiring day after so long. So this is the day I exercise the most. Wakakaka... Peace...

No comments: